Sunday, June 15, 2014

Sight Word Sour Apple Game on TPT

I have followed kindergarten teacher's blogs for years!!!

I have also followed many teachers on Teachers Pay Teachers... 64 to be exact!

I have purchased 125 activities on Teachers Pay Teachers! That doesn't include the hundreds of freebies I've downloaded from TPT.

While the things I create for my classroom may not be as great as THE Kim Adsit, THE Deanna Jump, THE Greg Smedley, and so on... The things that I create have helped my students learn and may help others learn, too!

SO...

As of TODAY...

I, Starla Jenkins, am on TEACHERS PAY TEACHERS!!! Eek!

I needed a name for my TPT store. Since my name is "Starla", I was trying to think of something to go along with my name.

Shooting STAR... Twinkle, Twinkle, Little STAR... Super STAR...

Then, I thought of "What do you want to be when you grow-up?"

So, I went with "Super Starla Jenkins"!

If you can think of a better name that goes along with my name, please help a girl out! ; )

Check out my TPT store here: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Super-Starla-Jenkins

I have my FREE Flower Numbers posted in TPT, as well as, SIGHT WORD SOUR APPLE!

Sight Word Sour Apple is a game played exactly like OLD MAID!

I know you've played Old Maid before. Now, see how much fun your students will have when they play Sight Word Sour Apple.

Check it out here: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Sight-Word-Sour-Apple-1278541




No comments:

Post a Comment